Behavioural Based Safety Workshop Course
- 2727/010101/21212121 - 2929/010101/21212121
3CPD Points after attending the workshop; Validation Number SAIChE-371
Luthando Skills & Training will be hosting the Behavioural Based Safety Workshop Course from the 27-29 of January 2021 at Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel,Sandton, Johannesburg and we would like to invite you to be part of this event.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a clear understanding of human factors
- Understand the consequences of behavioral acts and omissions as prime causes of accidents and adverse events
- Understand the key role of managers and supervisors in influencing safety performance
- Develop skills for identifying, evaluating and implementing cost effective solutions for influencing behavioral change
- Develop skills to successfully implement and sustain a behavioral change programme
This training course on Behavioral Based Safety is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
All Line Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders, Project Managers, Procurement and Supply Chain Managers, Engineers and Maintenance Personnel, HSE Managers and Auditors, Employee Representatives, All Personnel involved in managing people, Safety Manager, Safety Health and Environment (SHE) Manager/ Officer, SHEQ Manager, Lecturer, Chief Safety Officer, Mine Manager, Behaviour Intervention Assessor, Occupational Health & Safety Manager, Behavioural Based Safety Facilitator, Behavioural Based Safety Consultant
Cost: R 10,999 Per delegate but for Companies that want to maximize the return on their investment in training: Register 3 Participants on the same Course and dates and pay for 2.
Tel: 087 808 2509
Cell: 073 882 2609